Our Package Includes:
- Wordfence Setup & Monitoring by Design Done Right
- Weekly, Monthly, Nightly Offsite Website Backups
- Bi-Monthly Updates to WordPress & Plugins
- Immediate Updates to Security Related Plugin Releases
- FREE Fixes for Outdated Plugins & Plugin Related Issues
- In-Depth File Scanning for Malware
- Web Trust Monitoring on Top 10 Databases
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Monthly Report Outlining Updates & Backup Status
Protect your website with the best WordPress security available.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner built from the ground up to protect WordPress. The Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe.
Wordfence includes a Web Application Firewall (WAF) that identifies and blocks malicious traffic. It runs at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives it does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data. An integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content. Defends against brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
WordPress Security Scanner
The Wordfence scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections. It also compares your files with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes. Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version and easily delete any files that don’t belong. It also checks your site for known security vulnerabilities, abandoned and closed plugins. Content safety checks ensure that your files, posts and comments don’t contain dangerous URLs or suspicious content.